FileMenu Tools v7.1.2 Crack
FileMenu Tools is an application which lets you customize the context menu of Windows Explorer. The application adds built-in utilities to perform operations on files and folders and adds custom commands which let you run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types. With FileMenu Tools, you also can customize the “Send to…” submenu, and either enable or disable context-menu commands added by other applications.
It allows you to rename files, copy paths, shred files, view folder sizes, change file attributes and times, un/register DLLs, delete locked files, find duplicates, and a lot more.
In addition to adding new options, FileMenu Tools also allows you to remove unneeded commands from your existing right-click menu configuration.
Features of FileMenu Tools v7.1.2 Crack
- Manage and customize right click menu
- define specific actions to display the right-click menu when you click on a file or folder
- edit the contents of the right-click menu “Send to …”
- Add commands such as move / copy, delete specific file types to open in new windows, etc.
- Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders. These utilities are explained below in more detail.
- Enable / disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu
- Add custom commands which run a specific action. The possible actions are the following:
- Run external applications
- Copy / move to a specific folder
- Delete specific file types
- files as attachments to e-mail Send the selected recipient (s)
- Rename the selected files using a set of rules
- Configure the “Send to …” submenu
How to install and Register FileMenu Tools v7.1.2 Crack
- Download and install the software.
- Do not open the program. Close it completely.
- Disable firewall and antivirus and Run Activator.exe as administrator to crack the program.