IObit Uninstaller is a powerfull and lightweight tool that makes it easy to uninstall software on your Windows system. In addition to desktop applications, this tool also manages your browsers plugins/toolbars and uninstalls Applications from the Windows Store (for Windows 8 and 10). Especially relevant, rather than just uninstalling, the program also looks for leftovers.
Interestingly, this program also has security features. As a result, it is capable to removes malicious and ad-based plugins.
Files you will need
To activate the Pro version of Uninstaller, you will need to install the Free version and download a crack file. The crack is just a .DLL binary file that you will replace on Uninstaller installation directory.
Setup for free version
The setup is available for everyone, therefore you can download it from IObit sources. Yet, it will redirect you to other download websites. Click here to download.
Click on the button to download the DLL file.
Now that we have all we need, the setup and crack, it’s time to go on.
- Install IObit Uninstaller Free using the above setup. The installation is easy and there’s no need to cover it step by step, at my opinion.
- If Uninstaller is running, please, close it.
- Browse to IObit installation directory. During installation, it creates a shortcut on your Desktop. An easy way to access Uninstaller files folder, is right-click on that shortcut and click Open file location. Anyway, if you lost the shortcut, you can manually browse to C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Uninstaller using any file explorer. If you have a Windows x64 system type, the location is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Uninstaller.
- [Optional] Now that we are on Uninstall directory, search for the file RegisterCom.dll and rename it for RegisterCom.dll.BAK. This is just to keep the original file.
- Copy the cracked DLL file I gave you and paste on Uninstallar directory. If you skip the previous step, overwrite/replace files
This is it. Run the program and check that you have the Pro version. Hope you enjoy.