Looking for ISO’s for the latest Windows 10 released on Fast Ring? You came to the right place 🙂
Microsoft has just released another build, with number 14361, with several improvements and bug fixes, as we get near RTM release. Although, there is also a list of issues, so make sure you read everything about this build on Windows Blogs.
Below is a list of some ISO’s uploaded by people on the internet. The ISO’s are mounted using decryption of ESD files that are available for a few hours on Microsoft servers, so you can trust on them. Official ISO’s will came if Microsoft eventually pushes this build to Slow Ring,
Credits for @Lyraull to mount and upload ISOs, @WZorNET for ESD (English and Russian) and Mouri_Naruto for the new decryption algorithm.
- (32 bits) 14361.0.160603-1700.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X86FRE_EN-US.ISO
- (64 bits) 14361.0.160603-1700.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
- (32 bits) 14361.0.160603-1700.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTENTERPRISE_VOL_X86FRE_EN-US.ISO
- (64 bits) 14361.0.160603-1700.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTENTERPRISE_VOL_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
- (32 bits) 14361.0.160603-1700.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTEDUCATION_RET_X86FRE_EN-US.ISO
- (64 bits) 14361.0.160603-1700.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTEDUCATION_RET_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO