Driver Easy is a very popular software used to update drivers. It scans your computer hardware, tells you what drivers are missing or outdated, then let’s you update them, in one go. Keeping your drivers up to date is very important to avoid system crashes, extend your PC’s hardware life and boost the performance. The new major version 5, brings a redesigned UI, one click update, individual drivers download progress and many other enhancements.
Update: This article was updated on 29th August supporting latest version 18.104.22.16883
Getting started: Setup + Crack
To get the professional version, you will need:
Download Driver Easy 5.1.1 free version setup. If you already have it skip this, unless you already tried some kind of patches, I recommend you to re-install.
- You are about to download a .ZIP file that contains Easeware.Driver.Core.dll file. Click the button below
- Start by installing the Driver Easy. Run setup and follow instructions. No trick here.
- Close DriverEasy (if running). Browse to C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy (for both Windows x86 or x64 based systems).
- [Optional and recommended] Rename Easeware.Driver.Core.dll to Easeware.Driver.Core.dll.BAK
- Open and extract the file from the RAR (crack)
- Move the file to C:\Program Files\Easeware\DriverEasy. (If you skip step 3, replace files)
- Open Driver Easy. You now should have Professional version and be free of speed limitations.
If you get any errors, please let me know. Also, be very carefully using this DLL file with newer or older versions. Doing so, you may run into crashes because different versions may contain different API’s (for example), which might be contained on Easeware.Driver.Core.dll file. If the program doesn’t find a specific piece of code on the DLL, it will fail. For example, new version 5.0.9 imports a Google Analytics API and such feature was not present on 5.0.8. So, using the DLL from 5.0.8 on 5.0.9 will actually give you Professional version, but if you use the program and try to update drivers, several exceptions will pop-up.